Friday, July 9, 2010

Fabric Friday!

I've spent most of the morning fabric shopping from the comfort of my home.  As nice as it is to be able to see and feel the fabrics before you buy them, I think it's just as nice getting those fabrics sent to my doorstep!  It's also nice because I can't get most of these fabrics locally.  I guess that's one of the drawbacks of small-town living.  My favorite online fabric stores located here in the US are Fabric.com and Hawthorne Threads.  Here is my favorite find for the day at $ 4.98/yard from Fabric.com...


If you know of any other online fabric stores I need to check out, please leave a comment here!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. You need to check out Hancock's of Paducah. Their selections are fantastic...they have colors that blow my mind daily. Also, if you make a purchase, you'll get their catalog in the mail so you know what's new and can just drool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new fabric! As the selections continue to dwindle in my local stores, online shopping is becoming more and more attractive. Thanks for the links - I'm definitely checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Hancock of Paducah, I know they have Verna and Hunky Dory for $5/yard right now. Sometimes they have really great sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Fabric Worm and the Fat Quarter Shop. They both have some great fabrics and I have always had really good service from them.

    ReplyDelete