Friday, August 20, 2010

Fabric Friday!

Monaco Circle Pane in Lime, Blue, Fuchsia, and Yellow
I just love the simplicity and shape of this pattern.  It might be totally obvious, but I LOVE bright, happy colors!  

I'm really loving line drawing fabrics right now as well, like this precious girl with a fox.

Last but not least, I have my own fabric entered in another contest...windows and doors is the theme this time.  I was inspired by a combination of Monsters Inc., Dr. Seuss, and these funny little monsters in the form of art by kudu-lah.


I drew the picture by hand, scanned it into my computer, and colored it using Photoshop Elements.  If you like it, I'd love your vote before Thursday, August 26! :)  It's called Monster House by mandyd (my Spoonflower profile name).  

Happy Friday!!


1 comment:

  1. Cute monster fabric, Mandy. Happy weekend. I too like bright colors and happy prints.

    ReplyDelete