Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Stash 1

Yesterday, the most amazing package arrived in my mailbox from Hawthorne Threads! If you like to order your fabric, I highly recommend this shop! The prices are very competitive, and the more you order, the cheaper your price per yard! How fun (and slightly dangerous) is that?! I'm using these fabrics in a custom shabby chic-inspired quilt. I'm so in love! This one is going to be hard to give away...
This quilt will feature fabrics by Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Anna Griffin, Heather Bailey, and Patricia Bravo. And since I should be cutting my fabric instead of sitting at the computer, I'll just highlight my favorite fabric from the group. It's called "Scattered Lantern Pods" by Laura Gunn for Michael Miller. So cute! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment