Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happiness...

...is this right here.
I still find it funny that a package full of fabric that has yet to be made into anything can bring me such joy.  The fact that it was all on sale and then 20% off on top of that helps, too.  If you'd told me such a package would make me so happy even a few years ago, I'd think you were off your rocker.  But, thanks to a little down time and a lot of blog reading, I've arrived in the fabric-crazy place I am today.

What about you?  If you're a quilter, did you learn growing up?  Who taught you?  If not, keep reading blogs, and you too can conquer the world of quilting! :)

2 comments:

  1. Fabric makes me crazy happy too! Especially modern fabric. I learned from my grandma, but only the very basics. She was grumpy and impatient with me, so I only asked once o/O! I picked it up myself years later. She'd taught me on the machine but I didn't have one, so started making them by hand and to this day I don't own a machine. Love you blog, hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabrics are just so pretty.
    I am a new quilter (maybe 2 years) and I too have so much joy in lovely fabrics. :o) Especially flowers and gingham. There is just something about them that tugs at my heart. :o)
    Sincerely, Trish
    ps. I am just learning to crochet and now yarn delights my heart as well. :o)

    ReplyDelete