Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh My Dog!

This week, I have been working on yet another commissioned baby quilt.  It's for another little boy, and the only request was that the fabrics would go with light blue and green.  I found the cutest charm packs of Oh My Dog by Lori Gardner for Moda, and knew it was perfect for the job!  I bought two and pulled out all the pinks and aquas (which I'm sure you will see later on).  I decided to make the top from disappearing nine patch blocks, which I originally read about on Cluck Cluck Sew.  I just love how it looks like I spent hours, but in actuality it couldn't have been quicker or easier!  I need to add a border or two, and this little guy will be ready to be quilted!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love baby quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen your cooment on my blog - great minds and names think alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy, Thanks for your comment about the Fresh and Funky bee, we will be in touch soon. Great quilts..

    ReplyDelete